- 3 lb
- ground beef
- 2 can(s)
- sliced mushrooms
- 3 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce (type of sauce can vary)
- 1/2 c
- onion (optional)
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 box
- lasagna noodles 16 oz.
- 4 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Lasanga
- 1Preheat the oven to 425
- 2Cook the Ground beef on medium until all the meat is a medium brown in a large skillet.Drain the grease when fully cooked meat is done into a strainer.
- 3Put the water on to boil. Once the water is boiling insert the lasange noodles into the water let boil until the end of step
- 4Once u have done step 4 put the beef back in the skillet, and empty all jars of the spaghetti sauce, onions (optional), and mushrooms into the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 5In a medium mixing bowl mix the egg, parmesan cheese, and cream cheese together until the are thoroughly blended.
- 6Using a 13X9 cake pan first layer the bottom with the lasanga noodles. Then using a fork spread the cream cheese mixture over top of the noodles. Next spread a small layer of the spaghetti sauce mixture over the noodles then separate out a 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese for the very top layer then put a small layer of the mozzarella cheese over top not over doing it.
- 7Repeat step 6 two more times but do not put the mozzarella cheese on the last layer yet.
- 8cover the pan with foil and place into the oven for 45 minutes. When done remove from the oven, remove foil, place a about a 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese over the top and place back into the oven for another 15 minutes to allow the cheese to melt as well as brown.
- 9let stand about 15 minutes then serve