3 lbground beef
2 can(s)sliced mushrooms
3 jar(s)spaghetti sauce (type of sauce can vary)
1/2 conion (optional)
2 pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 boxlasagna noodles 16 oz.
4 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Lasanga
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Cook the Ground beef on medium until all the meat is a medium brown in a large skillet.Drain the grease when fully cooked meat is done into a strainer.
- Put the water on to boil. Once the water is boiling insert the lasange noodles into the water let boil until the end of step
- Once u have done step 4 put the beef back in the skillet, and empty all jars of the spaghetti sauce, onions (optional), and mushrooms into the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix the egg, parmesan cheese, and cream cheese together until the are thoroughly blended.
- Using a 13X9 cake pan first layer the bottom with the lasanga noodles. Then using a fork spread the cream cheese mixture over top of the noodles. Next spread a small layer of the spaghetti sauce mixture over the noodles then separate out a 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese for the very top layer then put a small layer of the mozzarella cheese over top not over doing it.
- Repeat step 6 two more times but do not put the mozzarella cheese on the last layer yet.
- cover the pan with foil and place into the oven for 45 minutes. When done remove from the oven, remove foil, place a about a 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese over the top and place back into the oven for another 15 minutes to allow the cheese to melt as well as brown.
- let stand about 15 minutes then serve