Dirty Scrambled Omelette
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 slice
- bacon drippings
- 3 small
- 4 large
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Dirty Scrambled Omelette
- 1Fry the bacon in a 10 inch frying pan.
- 2While the bacon is cooking peel and dice the potatoes and place in a bowl with a wet paper covering them.
- 4While the potatoes are cooking crumble the bacon into a small bowl. In a separate bowl scramble the eggs, I like to add a splash of milk to mine. Salt and Pepper the eggs, but not too much salt, there's plenty from the bacon grease.
- 5When the potatoes are done, turn the heat down to med-lo and remove the potatoes from the burner for a minute or so to allow them to cool down a bit and prevent the egg from cooking to fast.
- 6Return the pan back to the burner and pour the eggs in first, then sprinkle the bacon on. (At this stage you can add whatever ingredient you like in an omelette) I cook mine for about 5 minutes, stirring it frequently. (Everyone likes their eggs cooked a certain way so the cooking time may vary for you).