Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Next time you make Japanese Curry and Rice (posted separately), save a cup of curry sauce to make the curry udon.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cjapanese curry sauce (from japanese curry rice posted separately)
1 cdashi (fish broth)
1 Tbspsoy sauce
·green onions, thinly sliced
How to Make Curry Udon
- In a medium sauce pan, mix curry sauce and dashi broth and bring it to a boil.
- Add udon and simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small dish and add it to the sauce/udon.
- Continue to cook for another minute.
- Add soy sauce to taste.
- Serve it in a bowl and top with sliced green onions.