Creamy Turkey & Noodles
The problem I usually run into is the turkey casseroles and dishes don't have a lot of flavor. The cream cheese and gravy mix, along with the bacon, give this a wonderful creamy texture with lots of flavor!
This is versatile...add veggies and use chicken instead of turkey. Throw in a greased casserole dish, top with canned french fried onions and bake for extra crunch.
My husband loved it!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1/2 conion, chopped
2 stalk(s)celery, chopped
2 cturkey, cooked & chopped
1 can(s)chicken broth
4` ozcream cheese, cubed
1 pkgpioneer turkey gravy (left in powder form)
1 pkgfettuccine pasta (or your favorite)
How to Make Creamy Turkey & Noodles
- In large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Crumble and set aside. Drain off grease.
- In same pan, heat olive oil and butter. Add onion and celery and saute til tender. Add turkey and sautee 2-3 minutes. Add chicken broth, stirring til hot. Add cubed cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Add one cup water and sprinkle packaged gravy mix over all, stirring and mixing well. If mixture is too thick add water until desired consistency.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Spoon turkey mixture hot over noodles.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top and serve.