Bratwurst & Pierogies in Honey Mustard Sauce
3 Tbspolive oil, divided
2large onions, sliced into rings
2 pkgfrozen potatoe & cheese pierogies
2 pkgfresh bratwurst
2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1/2 cprepared mustard
1/4 ccup chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Bratwurst & Pierogies in Honey Mustard Sauce
- Grill or Bake the Bratwurst until fully cooked about 30-35 minutes, then diagonally slice into about 2-inch pieces; set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix thoroughly, the mustard, apple cider vinegar, 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, and honey.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large frying pan. Add Onions and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat until onions brown and caramelize.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil and pierogies; cook until well browned and heated through. Add meat and cook with pierogi and onions for two more minutes until well mixed and heated through.
- Remove from heat and toss with fresh parsley and honey mustard until everything is well coated. Garnish with a bit more fresh parsley if desired and serve.