- peeled thinly sliced red potatoes
- tablespoons butter heaping
- 1 1/2cups
- evaperated filled milk
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 teas
- 1 1/2 cups
- loosely chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup
- shredded goat cheese
How to Make Aue Gratin potatoes with Cauliflower
- 1Clean your thinly sliced potatoes with clean water alse clean your cauliflower.
- 2line your potatoes one line threw a deep lrg baking dish add some cauliflower, repeat till all are lined by layers. meanwhile, pour milk, garlic, salt, butterand goat cheese in medium to lrg bowl mix thouroughly.
- 3pour bowl mixture over lined baking dish with potatoes and cauliflower. Place baking dish in preheated 375 degree f oven bake for30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes and cauliflower are tender. Serve