Alfredo Baked Potatoes
- 4 large
- russet potatoes
- 2 c
- italian sausage, bulk, or links with casings removed
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, fresh or canned
- 2 c
- broccoli, fresh or frozen, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 16 oz
- prepared alfredo sauce
How to Make Alfredo Baked Potatoes
- 1Scrub potatoes under cold running water to remove any dirt. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until done as you like them.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, over medium heat, brown the Italian sausage well, breaking it up with a spoon or spatula as it cooks. When sausage is almost cooked through, add garlic. Cook and stir a minute or two until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- 3Add mushrooms to the skillet along with the broccoli and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are heated through and done to your liking.
- 4Add alfredo sauce, cover pan, and let warm gently over low heat until potatoes are finished cooking. Spoon sauce over hot, split potatoes and serve.