☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 1/2 lbleg of lamb, boneless, cubed
·salt and pepper
1/2 colive oil
1 cdry white wine
1/2 cbeef stock
2/3 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Agnello, Cacio e Uova
- Rinse and pat dry lamb cubes. Season with salt and pepper and let sit one hour.
- Heat oil and lightly fry onion until soft. Add lamb and brown on all sides.
- Pour in wine and cook until it is evaporated.
- Cover pan and cook on low 1 hour, adding a little stock as needed.
- Beat eggs, add salt and pepper to taste, and the Parmesan cheese. Pour egg and cheese mixture into pan with lamb cubes, stir, and cook 2 minutes.