Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
The chorizo can be optional, I had family members who either do not eat spicy (even mildly spicy) or do not eat pork (though chorizo is available in beef), and so I made half chorizo-free. They enjoyed it. For me, I like the kick of the Mexican spiciness!
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground turkey
- 6 oz
- chorizo (mexican sausage, mild or medium) uncooked, crumbled
- large egg
- 1 c
- old fashioned whole grain oats
- 1 Tbsp
- mrs. dash (salt alternative seasoning)
- 3/4 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- 3Pat generous portions of mix into prepared muffin tin.
- 4Bake for about 30 minutes/180 degrees.