Spice up your meatloaf
- 1 1/2 c
- spicy speggetti sauce "i use anything on sale"
- 1 lb
- ground chuck (not cooked)
- 1 lb
- turkey, ground or you can put 2 pounds of either
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix - flavor savory herb with garlic
- 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs- sweet chipotle flavor(kroger private slection)
- chopped onion
- cut up bell pepper
- add salt and pepper to your taste with a shake of basil from jar!
- i add small amount of fresh garlic (in jar) to your taste
How to Make Spice up your meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees
- 2spray pan with Pam or I put foil down first and then spray with Pam!
- 3Mix spaghetti sauce ,beef and ground turkey,onion soup mix,panko bread crumbs and egg thoroughly. Add salt and pepper and garlic, onions and bell peppers with a shake of basil! Mix thoroughly!
- 4In baking pan shape firmly into 8 by 4 inch loaf pan! I spread ketchup on top with Parmesan cheese sprinkle on top!
- 5Bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours or until meatloaf is no longer pink.
- 6Cool off for 15 minutes. I had chili sauce on the side to dip in! Chili sauce can be used instead of ketchup on top before baking!