Spice up your meatloaf
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cspicy speggetti sauce "i use anything on sale"
1 lbground chuck (not cooked)
1 lbturkey, ground or you can put 2 pounds of either
1 pkglipton onion soup mix - flavor savory herb with garlic
1/2 cpanko bread crumbs- sweet chipotle flavor(kroger private slection)
1/2cut up bell pepper
·add salt and pepper to your taste with a shake of basil from jar!
·i add small amount of fresh garlic (in jar) to your taste
How to Make Spice up your meatloaf
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- spray pan with Pam or I put foil down first and then spray with Pam!
- Mix spaghetti sauce ,beef and ground turkey,onion soup mix,panko bread crumbs and egg thoroughly. Add salt and pepper and garlic, onions and bell peppers with a shake of basil! Mix thoroughly!
- In baking pan shape firmly into 8 by 4 inch loaf pan! I spread ketchup on top with Parmesan cheese sprinkle on top!
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours or until meatloaf is no longer pink.
- Cool off for 15 minutes. I had chili sauce on the side to dip in! Chili sauce can be used instead of ketchup on top before baking!