How to Make Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Thaw out meat and put in a mixing bowl. Add the Tomato Soup, bread crumbs, eggs, and 4 or 5 shakes of the Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well.
- Grease a loaf pan and put mixture into the pan and put in oven. Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Drain any grease from the pan. Be careful if you tip the pan up because the loaf may start to slide out of it.
- Pour as little or as much ketchup on the top of the loaf that you prefer. Bake a second time for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy!!