Five Ingredient Meatloaf
Rose M. Helle
- 1-1/2 lb
- good quality ground turkey, both light and dark mix
- 1 c
- sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil with garlic, divided
- 1-1/2 c
- bread crumbs
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh sage, or to taste
- 1 pinch
- salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make Five Ingredient Meatloaf
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for one hour. Remove from the oven and spread the reserved puree on top, then return it to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4Another way to serve is to slice the meatloaf into one inch slices and add to a skillet to crisp on both sides for an extra layer of texture.