Easy Meatloaf Recipe
1 1/2 lbground beef
1/2 lbground pork
1 mediumonion finely chopped
1 mediumgreen bell pepper finely chopped
1 cuncooked rolled oats
2 1/2 tspsalt
1 can(s)jalapeno peppers
1 pkgsliced monterrey jack cheese
1 can(s)spicy tomato sauce
How to Make Easy Meatloaf Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef and ground pork.
- Add the chopped onion and green pepper to the mixture.
- Add the oats, eggs, milk, salt and pepper to meat mixture and mix well.
- Press 1/2 of the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Clean seeds from jalapeno peppers
Place 3 or 4 on top of the meat
Then top with monterey jack cheese.
- Place remaining meatloaf mixture on top of the cheese Press firmly into pan form loaf
Sealing peppers and cheese into meatloaf.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and pour tomato sauce over the top
Then bake 15 minutes longer