- 2 lb
- ground beef or meatloaf mix
- 1/2 c
- panko or plain bread crumbs
- 1 large
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp
- onion salt
- 1/4 c
- peter luger steak house old fashioned sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- french's or koop's brown mustard with horseradish
- 1/2 c
- heinz tomato ketchup blended with balsamic vinegar (it is one of their varieties)
How to Make Conductoman's Meatloaf
- 1Set tomato ketchup aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put all other ingredients into a 1 gallon ziploc bag.
- 3Push out most of the air and zip closed.
- 4Mix (squish) all ingredients through the bag until completely mixed.
- 5Put into a loaf pan large enough to hold 2 Lbs.
- 6Spread the ketchup over the top and cover loosely with a foil tent.
- 7Put loaf pan onto a shallow baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. There will be a good amount of grease so foil the pan well to help cleanup.
- 8Bake for 1 hour.
- 9Remove foil tent and continue baking for 30 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
- 10Let rest 10 minutes before cutting into 1" slices.
- 11Serve with Heinz Tomato Ketchup blended with Balsamic Vinegar on the side and your favorite side dishes. ENJOY!!