2 lbground beef or meatloaf mix
1/2 cpanko or plain bread crumbs
1 1/2 Tbspgarlic, chopped
1 1/2 tsponion salt
1/4 cpeter luger steak house old fashioned sauce
1 Tbspfrench's or koop's brown mustard with horseradish
1/2 cheinz tomato ketchup blended with balsamic vinegar (it is one of their varieties)
How to Make Conductoman's Meatloaf
- Set tomato ketchup aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all other ingredients into a 1 gallon ziploc bag.
- Push out most of the air and zip closed.
- Mix (squish) all ingredients through the bag until completely mixed.
- Put into a loaf pan large enough to hold 2 Lbs.
- Spread the ketchup over the top and cover loosely with a foil tent.
- Put loaf pan onto a shallow baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. There will be a good amount of grease so foil the pan well to help cleanup.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil tent and continue baking for 30 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
- Let rest 10 minutes before cutting into 1" slices.
- Serve with Heinz Tomato Ketchup blended with Balsamic Vinegar on the side and your favorite side dishes. ENJOY!!