☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- cucumbers (8 inches each)
- 2 tsp
- 1 c
- plain, low-fat yogurt (regular or greek)
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice or 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- paprika, sweet mild
- chopped fresh chives, dill or parsley (for garnish)
How to Make Cucumber-yogurt Salad
- 1Cut both ends of cucumbers off and score the outside of the cucumbers with a fork (place the for at one end of the cucumber and apply some pressure so the tines of the fork make rows on the cucumber as you draw it down to the othe end, repeating until you have gone all the way around the cuke).
- 2Cut the cucumber into thin slices, place in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Cover and let stand in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 3Rinse the cucumbers under cold water, drain and chill again while you make the dressing.
- 4Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with lemon juice or vinegar.
- 5Place cucumber slices in a single row on a serving platter and top with the yourt mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Garish with chives, dill, or parsley.