Bacon Tomato Slaw
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cthai sweet chili sauce
1/4 cmayonnaise (or 1/2 cup mayo)
1/4 cfat-free plain greek yogurt
1 Tbspchipotle tobasco
2 tspgarlic pepper
1 pinchcrushed red pepper flakes
3 Tbspdried cilantro (or 1 bunch fresh, chopped)
12sundried tomatoes, chopped
1/2 pkgfried bacon
1 16-oz bag(s)cole slaw mix
How to Make Bacon Tomato Slaw
- Pan fry your bacon and set aside to cool.
- Open your bag of slaw mix and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over slaw mix.
- Crumble the bacon and add to slaw mix.
- Mix well and serve as a side salad, hamburger condiment, roll up in a flour tortilla, or fill a pocket flat bread and eat as a sandwich.