Swordfish with Capers
- swordfish steaks. (i've used halibut with good results)
- 100 ml
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 pinch
- 60 ml
- olive oil
- garlic clove, finely diced
- 15 ml
- lemon zest
- 60 ml
- pickled capers
- 100 g
- mixed lettuce leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces
- lemon, cut into wedges
How to Make Swordfish with Capers
- 1Drizzle the fish with 5 ml of lemon juice, sprinkle with the oregano and leave to steep for 10 minutes.
- 2Heat the oil in a pan and fry the fish on both sides for 2 minutes.
Halfway through the cooking time add the garlic, the remaining lemon juice and the lemon zest and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- 3Then add the capers and serve garnished with the lettuce and the lemon wedges.