SMOKED SALMON, CHIVE AND DILL CREAM CHEESE BAGEL
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tsp
- dried dill weed
- 1/8 tsp
- fine sea salt
- 1 large
- "everything" bagel
- 3 oz
- smoked salmon
- 1 medium
- leaf of romine lettuce
How to Make SMOKED SALMON, CHIVE AND DILL CREAM CHEESE BAGEL
- 1In a small bowl, use a fork to smash and mix cream cheese to soften and smooth.
- 2Add chives, dill weed and salt; mix thoroughly.
- 3Split bagel in half; toast bagel in toaster or toaster oven until lightly browned.
- 4Immediately spread each bagel half with cream cheese mixture.