Salmon Zucchini Patties
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/8 czucchini, grated
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1 tspdijon mustard
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 tsplemon juice
1/8 tspblack pepper
14 1/2 ozcanned salmon, drained
1/2 cbread crumbs
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Salmon Zucchini Patties
- In a large bowl mix the egg and milk together.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the egg mixture except for the salmon and 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Mix together well, then add salmon and bread crumbs. Mix together well.
- Divide into 5 or 6 balls, and roll each ball in the remainder of the bread crumbs. Flatten them out to make patties.
- In a large non stick skillet, add the olive oil and heat pan to medium. Add the patties, and cook 3 to minutes on each side or until nicely browned.
- Serve with Lemon slices.