Salmon with Honey, Mustard, and Aji Amarillo Glaze
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbsalmon fillet with skin- (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
6 Tbspgrainy dijon mustard
2 Tbspají amarillo paste
1 tsprice vinegar
1 tspcoriander seeds- (crushed)
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
How to Make Salmon with Honey, Mustard, and Aji Amarillo Glaze
- Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly coat with oil.
- Pat salmon dry and place, skin side down, on pan. Season with 1/2-teaspoon salt.
- Mince and mash garlic to a paste with a pinch of salt
- Stir together with mustard, honey, aji amarillo paste, vinegar, coriander, and pepper.
- Spread mustard mixture evenly on top of salmon
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until just cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to a platter with 2 large spatulas. Cut into 8 servings.