Salmon with Honey, Mustard, and Aji Amarillo Glaze
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- salmon fillet with skin- (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 2 clove
- 6 Tbsp
- grainy dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- ají amarillo paste
- 1 tsp
- rice vinegar
- 1 tsp
- coriander seeds- (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Salmon with Honey, Mustard, and Aji Amarillo Glaze
- 1Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly coat with oil.
- 2Pat salmon dry and place, skin side down, on pan. Season with 1/2-teaspoon salt.
- 3Mince and mash garlic to a paste with a pinch of salt
- 4Stir together with mustard, honey, aji amarillo paste, vinegar, coriander, and pepper.
- 5Spread mustard mixture evenly on top of salmon
- 6Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until just cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 7Transfer salmon to a platter with 2 large spatulas. Cut into 8 servings.