Salmon Salad Sandwich
1salmon fillet, about 0.4lb
1 tspwhite wine
·salt and pepper
2 ozcream cheese
1 tspwasabi paste
1 tspsoy sauce
2 Tbspminced scallions
1 Tbspsliced almonds
1/2 Tbspdried cranberries, chopped
1 Tbspolive oil
1croissants, split horizontally
How to Make Salmon Salad Sandwich
- Put the salmon into a bowl with white wine. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Coat the salmon with the sauce well, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, wasabi paste and soy sauce. Add scallions and mix to combine.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook both sides of salmon until cooked through. Remove the skillet from the heat and let salmon cool.
- When the salmon has cooled, remove skin, flake salmon with fork and put them into the cream cheese bowl. Mix to combine. Add sliced almonds and cranberries Mix to combine.
- Put the salmon salad on the bottom of each croissant. Put the top of croissant to close sandwich.