Roasted Potato-Wrapped Tilapia
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspcanla oil
2 mediumpotatoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 Tbspdijon mustard
·salt, pepper, dried thyme to taste
2haddoc fillts (or any white fish of your choice)
How to Make Roasted Potato-Wrapped Tilapia
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Add oil to a skillet and place in the oven to heat up.
- Peel and slice the potatoes very thin. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the mustard and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and carefully cover the bottom with a single layer of potatoes, overlapping the edges slightly. Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Pat dry the Tilapia and then brush the top and bottom with the mustard & mayonnaise mixture.
- Place the Tilapia over the potatoes in the skillet, then arrange a second layer of potatoes over the fish, covering it entirely. Season with salt, pepper and thyme, then mist with cooking spray.
- Place the skillet back into the oven and bake for 14 minutes. Increase the oven to broil and cook for another 2 or 3 minutes or until the potatoes are nicely browned. Let sit for a few minutes before serving.