Louisiana Style Grilled Fish
It is not only colorful, but very tasty.
- 12 oz
- alfredo sauce (with parmesan cheese)
- 8 oz
- melted butter, divided
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic and oil
- 1/2 c
- chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp
- blackened seasoning
- (7-8 oz) fillets of your favorite fish
- 4 tsp
- cajun seasoning
- 1/2 lb
- (50-60 count) peeled shrimp
- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms
How to Make Louisiana Style Grilled Fish
- 1Add 2 oz butter to sauce pan and sauté the garlic and onions.
Add blackened seasoning and blend until seasoning slightly darkens.
Remove from heat, add alfredo sauce and mix thoroughly.
Do not cook the sauce any more at this time.
- 2Lightly rub 4 oz melted butter and season fish with Cajun seasoning.
Place with skin side down on flat griddle at 375-400 degrees for approximately 3-4 minutes.
Turn fish over to belly side and finish cooking all the way through.
- 3Combine 2 oz butter, mushrooms, and shrimp in a large sauté pan or sauce pot.
When shrimp are about 2/3 cooked, add spicy alfredo mixture.
Reduce the heat and allow the sauce to thicken.
- 4Pour sauce over grilled fish before serving.