Lime-Ginger Grilled Salmon
2salmon filets (1 in thick)
1/4 csoy sauce
2 Tbspsesame oil
2 inchesfresh ginger root, peeled and finely minched
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/4 tspgarlic powder
·salt and pepper to taste
2lime slices for garnish.
How to Make Lime-Ginger Grilled Salmon
- Zest 1 lemon and 1 lime.
- Juice the 2 lemons and 2 limes.
- Combine the juice from the lemons and limes, the zest, soy sauce, sesame oil and minced ginger in a shallow bowl. Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the filets and marinate in refrigerator for an hour
- Remove the fillets from the marinade. Sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne evenly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the grate of your grill with olive oil.
- Place the fillets on the grate over medium high heat.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on each side. (until fish flakes easily with a fork)
- Garnish with lime slices.