Indian Tuna Melt
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)tuna, canned in water, 5 oz
1/2 tspground cumin
1/8 tspgarlic salt
1/8 tspground black pepper
1 Tbspminced onion
1 Tbspunsalted butter
·salt and black pepper to taste
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1tandoor baked naan bread, 4.4 oz, cut into half crosswise
How to Make Indian Tuna Melt
- In a bowl, mix together tuna, mayonnaise, cumin, garlic salt, black pepper and onion.
- Slice avocado crosswise thinly.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat, put avocado slices and cook both sides of avocado slices until lightly browned. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Put avocado slices on one sliced naan bread, put tuna mixture and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Place on a baking sheet with the other sliced naan bread. Broil in the oven until cheese melt.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven, put the sliced naan without filling on the other sliced naan bread with filling to close sandwich. Cut the sandwich into half and place on a serving plate.