Haitian paté codé
- 3 c of flour i substitute 1c all pupose fl for 1c wheat fl
- 1cup water
- 1/3oz milk
- 2 tsp salt 2tsp baking powder
- 1c cook chicken, cod fish, or smoke herring for filling
- 1small onion, 1 med tomato 1/4 cabbage
- 4 hard boiled eggs 1pint (24) oz of vegetable oil.
HAITIAN PATE CODE
How to Make Haitian paté codé
- 1In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients. Add to the mixture and beat well the water and the milk. Knead on floured board until it no longer sticking.
- 3Separate the dough in 4 equal parts. Rolling them one by one add the filling, egg, fold it over and close the edges with a fork
- 4Deep fried at 400f for 10 mn each.
Serve with letuce, tomatoes, and cucumber or any vegetable of your choice.