Grilled Mahi Mahi with inventi Butter
How to Make Grilled Mahi Mahi with inventi Butter
- 1Combine lemon juice, butter, salt, lemon powder and infuse inventi into mixture.
- 2Reserve a small amount of the mixture to use after the fish has been cooked. Brush filets with butter.
- 3If cooking in the oven, broil 5 to 6 inches from the broiler for 6 to 8 minutes on the first side.
- 4Remove the fish, turn over, and brush with remaining butter mixture and replace under broiler again for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 5If cooking on an outdoor grill, follow the same steps, but butter the bottom side first, then turn over and repeat.
- 6Once the fish has been cooked, brush the fish with the reserved butter.
- 7Serve with rice or cous cous.