Grilled Mahi Mahi with inventi Butter
How to Make Grilled Mahi Mahi with inventi Butter
- Combine lemon juice, butter, salt, lemon powder and infuse inventi into mixture.
- Reserve a small amount of the mixture to use after the fish has been cooked. Brush filets with butter.
- If cooking in the oven, broil 5 to 6 inches from the broiler for 6 to 8 minutes on the first side.
- Remove the fish, turn over, and brush with remaining butter mixture and replace under broiler again for 6 to 8 minutes.
- If cooking on an outdoor grill, follow the same steps, but butter the bottom side first, then turn over and repeat.
- Once the fish has been cooked, brush the fish with the reserved butter.
- Serve with rice or cous cous.