How to Make Fried Fish with Beer Batter
- 1Gently rinse the fish in cold water, pat dry. If you have large fillets, cut the fish in smaller pieces.
- 2Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix beer and eggs together, (in another bowl),and stir into the dry ingredients. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- 3Place fish fillets in batter mixture, making sure fillets are well-coated on both sides.
- 4Heat oil to 180C, gently place small batches of fish into oil so that temperature does not drop. Fry fillets for 5 - 8 minutes, or until they are golden brown on both sides. Be sure to turn the fillets frequently to avoid scorching the batter.
- 5Remove fish to paper towels to drain excess oil, serve with hot french fries.
About Fried Fish with Beer Batter
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review