☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- 2 c
- hellman's mayonaise
- 1 bunch
- fresh dill
- 1 large
- 1/2 stick
- 1 Tbsp
- old bay seasoning
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS WAY TO PREPARE FRESH BLUEFISH OR ANY OTHER FISH
How to Make Foil packet Bluefish
- 1set out 4 pieces heavy duty foil
- 2place 1 8 oz. piece of bluefish on each piece of foil
- 3liberally coat each piece of bluefish in mayonaise
- 4divide the fresh dill into 4 pieces and place on top of each piece of fish
- 5slice the lemon into 8 slices and squeeze two slices over each piece of fish. Lay the lemon slices on top of the dill after they have been squeezed.
- 6slice the butter into 8 pieces. top each lemon slice with a pat of butter.
- 7sprinkle all the fish pieces with a little Old bay seasoning.
- 8close up the foil around the fish to make a packet.
- 9place packets on a hot grill for 20-30 minutes until fish flakes with a fork and is thoroughly cooked.