☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 chellman's mayonaise
1 bunchfresh dill
1 Tbspold bay seasoning
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS WAY TO PREPARE FRESH BLUEFISH OR ANY OTHER FISH
How to Make Foil packet Bluefish
- set out 4 pieces heavy duty foil
- place 1 8 oz. piece of bluefish on each piece of foil
- liberally coat each piece of bluefish in mayonaise
- divide the fresh dill into 4 pieces and place on top of each piece of fish
- slice the lemon into 8 slices and squeeze two slices over each piece of fish. Lay the lemon slices on top of the dill after they have been squeezed.
- slice the butter into 8 pieces. top each lemon slice with a pat of butter.
- sprinkle all the fish pieces with a little Old bay seasoning.
- close up the foil around the fish to make a packet.
- place packets on a hot grill for 20-30 minutes until fish flakes with a fork and is thoroughly cooked.