Fish Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- 6 medium
- zucchini – 1 ½ in. by 8 in cut in half and boiled in salted water
- 4 c
- packaged herb-seasoned stuffing
- 1 1/2 c
- cubed raw fish (walleye or saugeye)
- 2 c
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1/3 c
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup slightly diluted with water or milk
How to Make Fish Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- 1Add cooked zucchini to stuffing mix along with butter, lemon juice and fish. (Reserve the zucchini shell).
Begin adding water and moisten to desired consistency.
- 2Place stuffing mixture in zucchini shells. Pour diluted mushroom soup over top; if preferred, other types of creamed soups may be used.
- 3Place in shallow baking pan with 1/4 inch water in bottom to prevent shells from sticking.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Garnish with chives, parsley, or paprika.