Finger Licking Good spicy shrimp
- 2 to 3 lbs.. large shrimp in shell, have fishmonger split and devein
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 1 lb. butter
- 3/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 3/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. tabasco sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
How to Make Finger Licking Good spicy shrimp
- 1In large shallow glass baking dish, put shrimp in single layer. Cover with sliced lemons. In pan, heat remaining ingredients to boiling. Pour over shrimp and lemons, cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- 2Bring shrimp to room temperature before cooking. Bake shrimp in preheated oven at 450 for 20 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6