5 Ingredient Fancy Fish
- fresh fish fillets
- sprinkle of a fish rub on each, i use emril's
- 1 Tbsp
- mayonnaise per fillet, you judge amount based on size, you want a good coating
- 2 Tbsp
- panko bread crumbs per fillet
- lemon zested, save the lemon to squeeze over
How to Make 5 Ingredient Fancy Fish
- 1Preheat oven to 425
- 2Spray a baking sheet or shallow pan with cooking spray. If you really want an easy clean up line it with foil first.
- 3Lay your fillets on the pan and coat with the mayonnaise.
- 4Sprinkle well with the fish rub. Be generous. No salt and pepper needed, it's usually in the rub.
- 5Sprinkle the panko bread crumbs over the fish.
- 6Sprinkle the lemon zest over each one.
- 7Bake at 425 until it flakes with a fork, 10 to 20 minutes. This really depends on the thickness of the fish. My test is to stick a fork straight down through the thickest part. If you feel any resistance it's not done. If it goes in like butter it's done! Saves breaking up your pretty fish testing for flakiness.