5 Ingredient Fancy Fish
·fresh fish fillets
generoussprinkle of a fish rub on each, i use emril's
1 Tbspmayonnaise per fillet, you judge amount based on size, you want a good coating
2 Tbsppanko bread crumbs per fillet
1lemon zested, save the lemon to squeeze over
How to Make 5 Ingredient Fancy Fish
- Preheat oven to 425
- Spray a baking sheet or shallow pan with cooking spray. If you really want an easy clean up line it with foil first.
- Lay your fillets on the pan and coat with the mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle well with the fish rub. Be generous. No salt and pepper needed, it's usually in the rub.
- Sprinkle the panko bread crumbs over the fish.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest over each one.
- Bake at 425 until it flakes with a fork, 10 to 20 minutes. This really depends on the thickness of the fish. My test is to stick a fork straight down through the thickest part. If you feel any resistance it's not done. If it goes in like butter it's done! Saves breaking up your pretty fish testing for flakiness.