☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6-8boneless chicken breasts - medium sized
8 ozworcestershire sauce
1 Tbspmustard, spicy brown
1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/2 cmarinara sauce
1 pkggrated mozzarella cheese
How to Make Zesty Baked Chicken Breasts
- MARINADE ....... Combine worcestershire sauce,mustard,brown sugar and water in medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until all blended together. Remove from heat let cool
- Rinse chicken breasts,pat dry. Season with salt,pepper and garlic and place in large plastic bag placed inside of a large mixing bowl
- pour marinade sauce over chicken. Make sure chicken is COMPLETELY covered,tie off bag and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350. Remove chicken from bag and place in casserole dish skin side up,cover with foil
- BAKE for 40 mins. Remove from oven, drain excess fat from casserole dish, return to oven, bake additional 30 mins. or until chicken reaches internal temp of 180 degrees.
- Remove from oven, drain fat, cover chicken with marinara sauce and grated mozzarella cheese return to oven until cheese is melted.. Remove and Enjoy!!