World's best chicken wings
How to Make World's best chicken wings
- 1Put all the wings in a colander and wash under the water faucet, shaking them as you do it. Shake the water off the wings in the colander.
- 2Put half of the wings in a very large bowl. DO NOT pat the water off of the wings. Sprinkle about two tablespoon of season salt and one tablespoon garlic salt over the wings a little at a time until all the wings are nicely covered with the salt. Take two forks and flip the wings around in the bowl with both hands in between adding the season salt and garlic salt, to cover all of the wings nicely. Take note that chicken absorbs a lot of salt before you can taste it so be generous.
- 3Put the oil in the frying pan between 1/4 to 1/2 way up in the pan and turn on high to start heating it up.
- 4Pour two cups of flour over the chicken wings and take the two forks and flip the wings with both hands. If you need more flour then add to cover the wings very generously.
- 5When the oil is hot enough to fry the wings then line the pan with wings, lightly shaking the flour off each one before you put it in the pan. I like to lay them skin side down as I lay them in the pan.
- 6Turn the wings back and forth until they are golden brown, adjusting the heat if you need to, cooking about 20 minutes.
- 7When the wings are golden brown and cooked through then take them out and put them on a paper towel lined plate.
- 8After these are all cooked then repeat the steps for the rest of the wings. Enjoy!