Dr. Willie's Wing Sauce
- pat of butter
- tobasco sauce, enough to cover the boottom of pan
- a dash of old bay
- a dash of fresh ground black pepper
- a dash of cayanne pepper
- either fried or baked chicken wings.
How to Make Dr. Willie's Wing Sauce
- 1In a sauce pan that has a lid, over low heat melt 1 pat of butter.
- 2Add enough Tobasco sauce to cover bottom of pan.
- 3Add a dash of each:
Old bay seasoning
fresh ground Black Pepper
- 4Over low heat, warm all ingredients, slightly. Add enough cooked wings to fit pan. Cover pan with lid and shake pan to coat wings.
This is enough sauce to coat about 8-10 disjointed wing sections. If you have more wings to coat, repeat the recipe for each batch of wings.
- 5Serve hot or cold. They are sooooooooo----Good!