Veal Piccata "Sting" From Marian Burros 30 minute
In making this, I usually use chicken instead of turkey.
- 1/2 c
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb
- turkey breast cutlets 1 1/4 lbs
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 6 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 large
- lemon cut thin slices
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh parsley
How to Make Veal Piccata "Sting" From Marian Burros 30 minute
- 1Mix the flour with the salt and pepper and dust cutlets lightly on both sides. (8 to 10 cutlets)
- 2Heat butter and oil in 2 large skillets.
- 3Add the cutlets and cook quickly over high heat on both sides until golden. 4 to 5 minutes total cooking time.
- 4Transfer to warm platter
- 5Squeeze lemon juice and heat briefly in skillet, stirring to deglaze pan and remove bits from bottom
- 6Pour sauce over cutlets and garnish with
lemon slices and parsley.