Veal Piccata "Sting" From Marian Burros 30 minute
In making this, I usually use chicken instead of turkey.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·salt and pepper
1 lbturkey breast cutlets 1 1/4 lbs
1/4 colive oil
6 Tbsplemon juice
1 largelemon cut thin slices
3 Tbspfresh parsley
How to Make Veal Piccata "Sting" From Marian Burros 30 minute
- Mix the flour with the salt and pepper and dust cutlets lightly on both sides. (8 to 10 cutlets)
- Heat butter and oil in 2 large skillets.
- Add the cutlets and cook quickly over high heat on both sides until golden. 4 to 5 minutes total cooking time.
- Transfer to warm platter
- Squeeze lemon juice and heat briefly in skillet, stirring to deglaze pan and remove bits from bottom
- Pour sauce over cutlets and garnish with
lemon slices and parsley.