Teriyaki Chicken Nuggets
It is filling and good for children that like the "nugget" size bites. My kiddos were the first lovers of this recipe and now my grandchildren (even the pickiest) eat it up like crazy!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- oil for frying
- 1/3 c
- soy sauce
- 1/3 c
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- ginger, ground
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Nuggets
- 1Cut chicken into squares.
Dip chicken in eggs, then coat in the seasoned flour.
Heat oil for frying on medium heat.
Add coated chicken to hot oil and cook until brown, approx. 15-20 minutes, turning to brown pieces on all sides.
- 2While chicken is frying, in a small saucepan combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ground ginger.
Heat until hot, stirring to mix ingredients well.
- 3Drain chicken, then dip pieces into saucepan to coat with honey mixture and place on baking sheet. Pour any remaining sauce over the chicken.
- 4Bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve and watch it disappear!