Szechuan Chicken with Pasta
- 1 Tbsp
- dark sesame oil
- 1/4 c
- chili-garlic sauce, divided
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lb
- angelhair pasta
- 1 1/2 lb
- broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- green onions, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce (i always use low-sodium)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- fresh ginger, minced
How to Make Szechuan Chicken with Pasta
- 1Heat oil and 2 T. of the chili-garlic sauce in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add the chicken and cook for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil and cook your pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 4Remove chicken from the pan and cut into strips.
- 5Add the broccoli, bell peppers, green onions, garlic and the remaining chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce and ginger to the skillet. Cook the veggies, stirring, until they are crispy-tender.
- 6Add the chicken strips back to the skillet with the veggies and cook until heated through.
- 7Serve over cooked pasta and enjoy!