Szechuan Chicken with Pasta
1 Tbspdark sesame oil
1/4 cchili-garlic sauce, divided
4boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 lbangelhair pasta
1 1/2 lbbroccoli crowns, cut into florets
1red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
1yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
12green onions, chopped
2 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 csoy sauce (i always use low-sodium)
1 1/2 tspfresh ginger, minced
How to Make Szechuan Chicken with Pasta
- Heat oil and 2 T. of the chili-garlic sauce in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil and cook your pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Remove chicken from the pan and cut into strips.
- Add the broccoli, bell peppers, green onions, garlic and the remaining chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce and ginger to the skillet. Cook the veggies, stirring, until they are crispy-tender.
- Add the chicken strips back to the skillet with the veggies and cook until heated through.
- Serve over cooked pasta and enjoy!