Sweet Garlic Chicken
Sweet and easy dish, everyone likes.
Cut chicken into strips for the young or young at heart.
- 4 chicken breast halved, skinless and boneless
- Olive Oill
- 1/4 cup
- 2 - 3 tblsp
- 4 cloves chopped or to taste
- Br. Sugar
- 1/4 cup or to taste
How to Make Sweet Garlic Chicken
- 1Rinse chicken
Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350
- 2Put oil and butter into pan and blend. Add chopped garlic and cook until garlic is tender.
- 3Remove pan of oil/butter/garlic mixture from heat and add in the brown sugar.
- 4Next you can either add chicken into this mixture and coat well ~ this works well if chicken was cut into strips.
OR put the chicken into a different baking dish and then poor the mixture over top.
- 5Bake uncovered for approximately 20 - 25 minutes until done.