Sweet and Sour Pork with Cabbage
- 1 c
- picante sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- minced peeled fresh ginger root
- reserved pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium
- head of green cabbage, cut in quarters and very thinly sliced
- 1/4 c
- apple juice
- 14 oz
- can pineapple chunks,drained -reserve juice
How to Make Sweet and Sour Pork with Cabbage
- 1Stir together in a medium bowl the picante sauce, vinegar, ginger root, pineapple juice and cornstarch .Set aside.
- 2Heat 1 Tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pork and stir-fry until browned and no longer pink. Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
- 4Add the picante sauce mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the pineapple. Return the pork strips to the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve of the cabbage and enjoy!