☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 large
- yellow bell pepper
- 2 medium
- chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 can(s)
- non marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 pkg
- frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 medium
- 1-1 1/2 c
- cooked rice
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce, your favorite flavor
- shredded parmesan cheese, to your taste
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Stuffed Peppers Italian Style
- 1Take stems out of peppers and cut in half lengthwise, remove seeds. This part is up to you - - If you want to boil the peppers about 10 minutes that will cut the bake time down considerably. However, if I have the time I bake them as follows in my directions.
- 2Prepare you rice according to package directions. You can use any kind of rice. I prefer brown.
- 3You can actually use any type of chicken as long as it is cooked and just shred it or cube it. Leftover chicken works great!
- 4Mix all ingredients except peppers, cheese, and sauce.
- 5Fill your pepper halves with this mixture. Pack it in really good!
- 6Place the peppers in an oven safe pan and pour alfredo sauce over and around the peppers. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 7If you didn't parboil the peppers bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour. When the peppers are soft they are done.