☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largeyellow bell pepper
2 mediumchicken breast, cooked and diced
1 can(s)non marinated artichoke hearts, diced
1 pkgfrozen spinach, thawed and drained
1-1 1/2 ccooked rice
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce, your favorite flavor
·shredded parmesan cheese, to your taste
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Stuffed Peppers Italian Style
- Take stems out of peppers and cut in half lengthwise, remove seeds. This part is up to you - - If you want to boil the peppers about 10 minutes that will cut the bake time down considerably. However, if I have the time I bake them as follows in my directions.
- Prepare you rice according to package directions. You can use any kind of rice. I prefer brown.
- You can actually use any type of chicken as long as it is cooked and just shred it or cube it. Leftover chicken works great!
- Mix all ingredients except peppers, cheese, and sauce.
- Fill your pepper halves with this mixture. Pack it in really good!
- Place the peppers in an oven safe pan and pour alfredo sauce over and around the peppers. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- If you didn't parboil the peppers bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour. When the peppers are soft they are done.