Sticky Fingers BBQ Wings
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 lb
- costco bag frozen chicken wings
- 1 bottle
- wish bone red (clear) russian dressing
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix
- 1 jar(s)
- apricot jam/preserves (i have also used mango-jalapeno or pineapple)
- butter (optional)
How to Make Sticky Fingers BBQ Wings
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray your baking dish (I use Trader Joe's Coconut Oil Spray for cooking). In the baking dish, combine 5 lbs frozen chicken wings, the whole bottle of dressing, the contents of the packet of onion soup mix, and the entire jar of jam into the dish. Mix well. *You may add/dollop a few tablespoons of butter every few inches on top of the wings, this will help retain moisture & keep chicken juicy.
- 2Before baking, make sure that all wings are covered in the sauce mixture.
Bake on 400 degrees for 3 hours making sure to carefully but completely mix through the wings evenly, every half hour or so. This will alleviate dryness & burning.