Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- whole rotisserie chicken, shredded (or dice and brown 3 lg. chicken breasts)
- sm. can diced green chiles (or more to taste)
- chopped green onions
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- sour cream
- lg. can green enchilada sauce
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp
- corn tortillas
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 2In a large bowl mix together shredded chicken, green chiles, onion, 1 can of the soup, 1 C. sour cream, 1/2 C. of the enchilada sauce, and 1 1/2 C. of the shredded cheese.
- 3In a smaller bowl mix together the remaining can of soup, cup of sour cream, enchilada sauce, and salt.
- 8Extra filling freezes well. I often layer it between corn tortillas for a quick weeknight casserole.