Sour Cream Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 c
- shredded chicken
- 4 large
- fire roasted green chilis, cleaned and chopped
- 1 small
- chopped sweet onion
- 3 c
- fresh spinach
- container, sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup
- envelope, onion soup mix
- carrots and celery to poach with chicken for flavor
- 8 oz
- shredded jack cheese
- 6 oz
- mexican crumble cheese
- 5 oz
- evapoarted milk
- 1 jar(s)
- green chili sauce, if not avaiavle, make your own with peppers, roasteed, cleaned, pureed, with tomatilla salt & pepper
- corn tortillas
- 4 oz
- sliced black olives
How to Make Sour Cream Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Poach your chicken, in broth with sliced carrots, onions, celery and green chilis till fork tender for shredding.
- 2In the mean time, in a skillet saute chopped onions til tender. reduce heat, 1/2 sour cream, mushroon soup, 1/1 of the evaporated milk, onion soup mix. Stir together. add green chilies and half of the shredded jack and queso freshco. remove from heat. Add spinach and 1/2 of the black olives along with 1/4 of green chili sauce, stir together .
- 3Preheat oven to 350. Stir in Shreaded chicken, chop or mash some of the carrots and add for another flavor and little color.
- 4Prepare Tortillas. warm and place filling inside, roll, place in baking dish, seam down. To make sauce, in a small sauce pan, mix sour cream, green chili sauce, some 1/2 of remaining queso fresco, 1/2 of remaining jack, warm, little milk if needed
- 5Pour sauce over tortillias. Spinkle remaining black olices and jack cheese over top. Bake 20-25 minutes
- 6Remove from oven, top with quesco fresco and touch of chopped fresh cilantro and serve.