SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN WITH WHITE BEANS & SPINACH
Recipe & photo: Cambellskitchen.com
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz.) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 jar(s)
- (24 oz.) prego bacon & provolone sauce
- 1 tsp
- fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bag(s)
- (7 oz.) fresh baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 pkg
- (1 pound) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN WITH WHITE BEANS & SPINACH
- 1Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Place into a 6-qt. slow cooker.
- 2Add the beans, sauce, and thyme to the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 3Stir in the spinach and vinegar and cook until the spinach is wilted. Serve the chicken mixture over the fettuccine. Sprinkle with Parmesan.