Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplin's
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 mediumonion, diced
14 ozchicken broth
1-1 1/2 cpeas, frozen
2 tube(s)refrigerator bisquit dough
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplin's
- Rinse chicken under cool water, pat dry, and place it in the slow cooker with the butter, cream of chicken soup, onion and chicken broth. Stir to just combine, cover, turn the slow cooker on low and cook for 8 hours.
- After about 7 hours, remove the lid and use a spoon to stir and loosen everything from the sides and the bottom of the pot. Use the spoon to break the chicken into chunks or shred it if you prefer.
- At this point, you will stir in the celery and carrots.
- After cooking for 9 hours, raise temperature to high.
- Place torn biscuit dough in slow cooker 30 minutes before serving. Cook until dough is no longer raw in the center, about 25 minutes.
- Lift edges of biscuits and stir in peas. Let stand until warm, about 10 minutes, before serving.