Slow-Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
1 lbskinless/boneless chicken breasts
6 slicebacon, cooked and diced (can use real bacon bits from the salad dressing isle in a pinch!)
2-3 clovegarlic, finely chopped or minced
1 pkgranch dressing and seasoning mix
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
8 ozcooked spaghetti
How to Make Slow-Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- Spray 4 qt slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except spaghetti. Pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 6 hours or high heat setting for 3-4 hours.
- When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks and mix back into the creamy mixture. Mix cooked spaghetti into mixture and serve.