Slow-Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 1 lb
- skinless/boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked and diced (can use real bacon bits from the salad dressing isle in a pinch!)
- 2-3 clove
- garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 1 pkg
- ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- cooked spaghetti
How to Make Slow-Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 1Spray 4 qt slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
- 2In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except spaghetti. Pour over top of chicken.
- 3Cover and cook on low heat setting for 6 hours or high heat setting for 3-4 hours.
- 4When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- 5Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks and mix back into the creamy mixture. Mix cooked spaghetti into mixture and serve.