Simplified Easy Buffalo Chicken
- 3/4 c
- hot sauce, i prefer franks
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- chicken breast halves, 6 oz each, boneless and skinless
- cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp
- ranch dressing, optional
- blue cheese dressing, optional
How to Make Simplified Easy Buffalo Chicken
- 1Combine hot sauce, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, and onion powder in a bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup hot sauce mixture; pour remaining hot sauce mixture in a zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken breast halves to bag; seal. Marinate at room temperature 20 minutes.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade in bag.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with salt. Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done. Brush reserved marinade over chicken. Serve with light ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing, if desired.