Simple Baked Chicken
How to Make Simple Baked Chicken
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil leave enough excess off sides to wrap chicken pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in the pan. Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Wrap the chicken in foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/5 hours.
- Remove chicken from foil, drain off broth into a small sauce pan.
- Place chicken on a rack, uncovered turn each piece so that the bottom side is up. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes until skin gets golden and crispy. Turn chicken and bake for another 10 minutes with the tops exposed.
- Mean while, heat broth in small sauce pan and salt to taste. Thicken with 3 Tbsp. flour mixed with 4 Tbsp. water to make a slurry. Stir over medium high heat until desired thickness.