Simple Baked Chicken
How to Make Simple Baked Chicken
- 1Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil leave enough excess off sides to wrap chicken pieces.
- 2Place chicken pieces in the pan. Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper and paprika, dot with butter.
- 3Wrap the chicken in foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- 4Remove chicken from foil, drain off broth into a small sauce pan.
- 5Leave chicken uncovered turn each piece so that the bottom side is up. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes until skin gets golden and crispy. Turn chicken and bake for another 15 minutes with the tops exposed.
- 6Mean while, heat broth in small sauce pan and salt to taste. Thicken with 3 Tbsp. flour mixed with 4 Tbsp. water. Stir over medium high heat until desired thickness.